Singapore has been known for being the cosmopolitan city in Asia. Its cleanliness and order, multi-racial fusion cuisine and shopping have always been a great draw for tourists all over the world. Stay in Marina Bay Sand Hotel, sip a cocktail by the sky pool, stroll in Gardens by the Bay in the evening, spend a day at Sentosa Island. The choices in Singapore are endless. Find the best places to experience real Singapore.
Business travellers and casual tourists all would consider doing some form of aesthetics treatments while they are in Singapore. Singapore is known for its safety, and good quality experienced doctors. Prices are also reasonable compared to many other countries. One of the most sought after aesthetics treatment will be Thermage Singapore, the originator of non-invasive, no downtime, radiofrequency treatment.
Thermage has been in the market since 1995, currently running the 4th generation of this great device in the medical aesthetic scene. It is the first of its kind technology approved by the FDA, as well as HSA ( Health Science Authority)in Singapore.
Thermage Singapore is actual a FACELIFT, minus the cuts and the blood!
Thermage is like a big renovation one can do for their face in one SINGLE session, once in 2 years! Thermage treats sagginess, wrinkles, lines on your forehead, and the shallow complexion. It can do a fantastic job in lifting facial contours, putting a good 20 years back onto your looks!
If you are considering a thermage procedure, Singapore is the best place whether you are local or planning to go to Singapore for holidays. Aesthetics clinics in Singapore offer a wide range of aesthetics treatment, such as botox, lasers, cool sculpt slimming and even thermiVa for feminine wellness.
Thermage procedure usually takes about 1 hour or up to 90 minutes. It can be done on the face, neck and even the body. Women should start the first Thermage treatment at between 35 to 40 to maintain their youth and beauty.
How This Treatment Works
Thermage is medical grade radiofrequency, which can penetrate multi-layers of the skin dermis from shallow to deep layers, to kick start the collagen-building process. You see, as we age our collagen and elastin production slows down, we lose 3% of our skin collagen yearly from age 25. You can see, feel and touch the noticeable results after just one treatment, but still not the best. The final and full results will be in 3 months as the skin takes time to regenerate.
You will attain a firmer, smoother and brighter face.
Why Thermage Singapore Treatment Is Better
• Thermage treatment is very safe,non-invasive, involves no cutting, no needles and also no downtime.
• One treatment (60 to 90 minutes, depending on the treatment area) can deliver outstanding results for
• most patients that can last up to 2 years.
• Thermage provides maximum results in a short, comfortable procedure.
• You can go right back to life as usual –no need to miss work or fun.
• Results improve over time and can last for years.
• Highly recommended by doctors as a part of an annual skin rejuvenation program.
• Thermage is the best treatment for wrinkles and skin laxity on the face, around the eyes, neck and on the body.
• Take this as a great travel tip! contact a good doctor in Singapore when you are there!